Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Hello Jones Family

So I wasn't expecting to get transferred but I did. I back on Palawan after just a short period of time and so far its great. Our apartment here is a house and Its so big there are 5 rooms 2 bathrooms and an upstairs and basically 2 kitchens so we are only using like half of the house. We are also right by the ocean too! Its kinda like Coron but it also has its differences. So far I really like it here. I love working Palawan the people are so nice and its a lot quieter here. I haven't yet met all of our investigators but I have met many of them. Last Saturday we helped a Sister in the Branch prepare her talk and this Wednesday we will be helping a recent convert prepare a talk again. 

One of the investigators here is the Alingasa family who is made up of a Mother here 5 daughters and 1 son. The dad isn't really interested. Yesterday then all came to church expect the mother cause she had something going on but she promised us yesterday when we taught them that she would go. It was super cool to see how much they learned at church. They all shared things they learned with us and their mom was super happy to see them so happy. We invited them to be baptized on October 17 and all of them accepted and really wanted it. They are all reading the Book Of Mormon as a family several of them already have a testimony and they are doing great. Im 99% positive the will be baptized on October 17. So far the work has been great here. My companion is brand new he just finished his training so I'm his 2nd companion in the mission. His Name is Elder Bernard and he is from Samoa but lives in America. He is a really big guy but fearless and super kind and nice to everyone we meet. 

Things are great here so far I love it. 

Love you all take care

Elder Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment