Monday, September 7, 2015

Hey Family

So this morning I received a text message that again I will be transferring. I will be returning to Palawan but not Coron. I will transfer to Quezon Palawan and I have also be called to be the district leader there. I'm super excited to go but at the same time I'm not ready to leave here since I've only been here for 6 weeks! 

This week my companion, since he will be going home soon, had a finish strong meeting with all the other missionaries that will be going home. We had exchanges with the Zone leaders on that day since one of the zone leaders also went to that meeting. The other zone leader, Elder Antaran and I worked together in their area. It was very cool because some of their area is part of my first area so I was able to return and work in my first area. I was able to visit some of the people we taught and also some of the members that I knew there. It was such a cool experience to work again in my first area. Because of the exchanges and the meeting the work in our area was kinda slow. But we had some great success at the same time. 

Love you all! Have a great week

Elder Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment