Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Hey How is everyone doing

This week was different than other weeks. On Friday we had to travel to Narra which is about 1 hour away from here for a meeting. Then we had District Conference on Saturday and Sunday so we didn't go home. We all stayed in our zone leasers home for several days. Their home is really big though so it was OK. I work however was really limited because of District Conference. It was really cool even though District Conference was about 2 hours away we had several investigators attend which wouldn't have happened without the help of the members. One of the Area Seventy also spake at the conference with his wife, President and Sister Ostler and many others. I'm sure it was a great experience for our investigators. I know it was for me.

Iam absolutely loving this area so much! I cant explain everything but the work is great. We have so many investigators and many of them are progressing. Some of our investigators are doing amazing and many others come to church but not regularly. Several of our investigators come to church every week. We have many amazing investigators that can be baptized on December 26 and we have many other investigators that will be baptized in January and February. I don't know how to explain it all without telling you about every single investigator but I know that many of this amazing people will be baptized whether I'm here or not. I think I will probably leave this area in the beginning of January after My companion and I finish his training. We are working hard though and trying to help as many of our investigators to be prepared for baptism before I leave. I love this work though. It is hard but its amazing. It is stressful but it is so much more rewarding. I'm so glad I'm here and that I have been able to help in the little small ways that I have in order to help bring other unto Christ. 

Thank you all for everything I love you all so much!!

Elder Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment