Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Hey everyone!

I wasn't able to email yesterday cause our schedule was changed due to the fact that today we had a temple day and we just got back from the temple. The temple here closes at the beginning of August so we had a temple day this week before it closes for the next 3 months! Things are going great. Last Saturday Abegail was baptized. It was cool there were so many people who came to the baptism. We are still working with Jacel and Axl and their baptisms are getting closer. Once they are baptized everyone in their house hold will be members. The work has been going good though lately. 

Last week I didn't get transferred and neither did my companion so we are still here in the same area. My companion right now will be my last companion and this will definitely be my last area. There are a lot of great things going on in our area and I really didn't want to leave so Im glad that I didn't. I want to stay here and see the progression of our area and also see Axl and Jacel and Charlie get baptized. Have a great week everyone!!   Love and miss you all!

Elder Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment