Monday, October 26, 2015

Hello Everyone
So this week I was informed of some great news. Do you remember Sister Exyl? Some one that I frequently talked about while I was in y first area. Well I just found out that she was baptized! I knew she would eventually be baptized it was just a matter of her wedding happening. Her and Brother Jared are now married she was baptized and they are very very active in the church.Sister Exyl has been attending church for over a year now as an "Investigator" she has also been taught all the lessons over 5 times and has very strong faith and a very strong testimony. I may not have been there for her baptism but I was so happy to hear that she was finally baptized. My trainer, Elder VIllan, and I we so lucky to be the first missionaries to teach her!!
Everything in our area is going great right now. We had 11 investigators at church yesterday which was amazing! The Alingasa family was there and they are progressing so well. They just have some trails in their life and some oppositions but its so amazing to see them continuing with so much strength. Another one of our new investigators is a 17 year old boy who was referred to us from our Zone Leaders. His name is Zember and he is very interested. His mother and sister were just baptized a couple weeks ago. The Zone leaders here taught them and they told us to contact Zember which we did! Last week we taught him the Restoration and when we taught him that through Joseph Smith Jesus Christ called 12 apostles and how the Priesthood authority was restored to the earth. When we told him this he looked very curious and asked me "There are 12 apostles on the earth right now who are living" I told him yes and he seemed as if a question of his had been answered. It was a super cool experience and yesterday he came to church for the 3rd time in a row. Its so amazing to be able to teach all these amazing people about the gospel and see their lives change for the better.
Love Elder Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment