Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Kumusta Jones Family

Yesterday we didn't have our P day we actually had interviews with President Ostler so we are Emailing today. We had a great week again last week we had about 20 lessons and we also had 9 investigators at church which was awesome! The entire Alingasa family came except for the dad and most of the Almugera family came! It was so cool to see them all there at church. They are so awesome! I'm really looking forward to their baptism which should be at the end of October but we still have a lot to teach so we are rushed for time. We set a goal to meet wit\h them every other day so as long as that happens they will meet their goal! Here in Quezon there at 4 missionaries Elder Bondad, Elder Vega, Elder Bernard and me. Elder Bondad and Elder Bernard are new in the mission and Elder Vega and I are batch. Its super cool to have all them in the apartment. Yesterday was Elder Vegas apartment so Elder Bernard and I woke up at 1 AM and surprised Elder Vega then dog piled on him. It lasted like 2 minutes then we went back to sleep! It was fun though Yesterday in my interview with President Ostler he told me that we might send another missionary here and there would be a three some. He also told me there is another big batch of missionaries coming in so he said he might need me to train again. Its not sure but I kinda feel like I might be training again. Quezon is kinda like Coron but it also has many differences. I love serving on Palawan though. The work here is so amazing and I love the people here. I've only been here for a short period of time but I already have many good friends here members and non-members. The work is great Im loving it so much and I'm very excited for the Alingasa and Almugera families to be baptized. We unfortunately are not teaching the Father of the Alingasa family cause he isn't interested but the mother and the kids have a desire to be baptized. The only problem is Sister and Brother are not married. She wants to be married so she can be baptized and all the kids Joana, Erika, Janet, Jenny, and Jonathan are amazing kids. The Almugera parents are very interested but aren't ready to be baptized. When we invited them to be baptized their kids accepted the invitation very quickly but the parents said their kids would be first. Because the Alingasa Kids and Almugera family are all cousins we invited them all to be baptized on the same day. I'm really looking forward to that day! 

Love Elder Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment